Autocare 2023 welcomes accredited industry media representatives to apply for Media Accreditation. Autocare is a unique media opportunity that brings together technicians and workshop owners who will learn from a world class line-up of industry experts on both technical training and workshop management themes. Autocare will provide accredited media important insights on the issues the industry faces from those in the know.
The event is trade only and not open to the public. Media Accreditation will only be granted to working members of the media.
To apply, click the link further below. Complete one form for each person from your media organisation who is attending Autocare. Applicants will be notified by email of their approval within 72 hours of application. A full media pack, including media opportunities for the event, will be distributed closer to the event.
Autocare Media Accreditation Summary
- Permits you entry to Autocare 2023, including program sessions & trade show during opening hours.
- Ensures your role in reporting the event is made clear to Autocare speakers, attendees, exhibitors and security staff
- Allows you to take photos, interview, and produce content at Autocare.
- Access to special media opportunities, including interviews and the official event opening
- Permits you entry to the Media Lounge facilities, where you can conduct interviews, use the free Wi-Fi, take a break and enjoy light refreshments.
- NOTE: Paying ticket holders have seating preference. Some sessions will be sold out with limited seating. Media must vacate their seats if the seating is filling up or otherwise full ahead of a session to ensure ticketed attendees have access to a seat for their chosen sessions.
Media accreditation application closes COB Monday 5th June 2023.
Terms and Conditions
– Applicants must be over the age of 18 and to be able to provide ID/credentials and sign in to collect media pass
– Approval of Media Accreditation is made at the discretion of the Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association (AAAA).
– Media passes must be worn at all times when inside Autocare
– Media must respect all Autocare rules and regulations at all times and adhere to any directions given by event officials.
– Media Accreditation is given on the assumption media personnel will be working and engaged in journalistic/media activities for the positive promotion and reporting of the Expo.
– Media personnel must forfeit their seat to paying guests at individual sessions if all seating for the session is exhausted.
– Video/Streaming is not authorised to be taken at any Autocare Training or Workshop Management Session or at the Trade Show Training Stage.